We provide constructability services at any document milestone from Design Documents through Construction Documents. A comprehensive review of a document set is performed so that potential issues are identified and can be corrected, estimated costs can be verified and VE options can be suggested. Some examples include:
- Identifying specification references within the individual sections and identifying any that are erroneous or irrelevant to the existing set
- Identifying discrepancies between sheet/ spec indexes and their corresponding documents
- Identifying detail tags within the drawing sheets that are erroneous or irrelevant to the existing set
- Identifying constructability issues within the document set
- Providing a detailed and regional cost estimate of the document set
- Providing VE options, upon request, to help bring proposed construction within an established budget
This service includes an all-inclusive review spreadsheet that can be filtered by drawing, discipline, issue, etc. for each document set reviewed. This will allow the end user to easily manage changes and corrections to the document set resulting in a high quality finished product.